Small, medium or large businesses will find a checking account or loan product that will fit any need. As a locally owned and managed community bank, we realize the importance of assisting businesses in our area to grow and prosper. Talk with a Greater Rome loan specialist or customer service representative to determine which deposit account or loan product is best suited for your business.
- Greater Business Checking
- Greater Commercial Checking
- Greater Business Checking + Interest
- Current Rates
The Greater Business Checking account is designed for small to medium sized businesses that have low to moderate transaction volume.
- A minimum opening deposit of $500
- No maintenance fee with a $2,000 minimum daily balance
- A low monthly service fee if applicable
- A per item fee will be charged for items in excess of 150
As a community service, Greater Rome Bank offers its Greater Business Checking Account free to non-profit organizations.
Greater Rome Bank offers businesses an opportunity to offset service charges with earnings credit on deposited funds. The earnings credit is applied to charges and can significantly reduce the amount of service fees incurred. Earnings credit is calculated based on the average investable balance less the 10% Federal Reserve requirement.
Overdraft balances will be assessed a finance charge and will be included in the account analysis. Other miscellaneous fees are charged at the published rate.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Simplified analysis structure
- Unlimited transactions
- Comprehensive monthly statements
Our Greater Business Checking + Interest Account is available to sole proprietors, non-profit organizations, governmental units and those acting in a fiduciary capacity. Federal Regulations prohibit us from offering interest checking to partnerships and corporations.
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- No maintenance fee with a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- A per item fee will be charged for items in excess of 250
- Interest is compounded daily on collected balances of $2,500 or more
- Interest is credited to your account monthly